This week in Your Parents Basement, we are experiencing the downward spiral of a 1980s star, and helping him get milk for his child! From 1994, we’re playing Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures by Namco for the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis.
You can manually download this week’s pac-tastic podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
SPECIAL REMINDER! This week is Amazon Prrrriiiimmmeeee Week, so it would really help us if you used YPB while making them purchases of sweet drones and 100 packs of Pampers.
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the somewhat blasé power pellet theme from this game.
- 28:30 – Why is this the Most Best Game of All-Time?
- 31:00 – Emails! Who do you wanna see in a cartoon, or, a gritty realistic show?
- 48:15 – As always, we help some people in… Ask The Sweet Boys.
- 55:00 – Snifferoo! Next week’s game comes with a free t-shirt!
- 57:15 – Blooperoonie! We’re all about callbacks this week.
– According to Price Charting, Pac-Man 2 is very affordable, at $4.99 for the SNES and Genesis carts. It’s $7.50 to $9 if you want the box and manual as well.