This week in Your Parents Basement, we are walking all over patties to make them tasty! From 1982, we’re playing BurgerTime by Data East for the Arcade, and we’re also watching “BurgerBoss” from Bob’s Burgers from 2012. (And also, plenty of general burger and condiment talk this week!)
You can manually download this week’s scrumptious podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is the kind of droning music from the game. Huell hosts this week, after Steve’s disgraceful performance in the World Warrior tournament, and Todd is back!
- 39:00 – Emails! Have we or have we not played DuckTales?
- 48:30 – We (eventually)… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 57:00 – Snifferoo. So what, we know Ninja Gaiden…
- 58:00 – Stinger!
– According to Price Charting, BurgerTime is pretty affordable, with most versions of it costing between $5 and $10. It is also easy to purchase on various Data East collections.