This week in Your Parents Basement, we are questing and earning XP as a humble little person! From 1989, we’re playing Willow by Capcom for the arcade and NES.
You can manually download this week’s heroic podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the well-done but incredibly repetitive main theme from the NES edition of Willow.
- 25:00 – It’s the segment for shout-outs! Comments, Concerns and Questions.
- 32:00 – Emails! The alternative relationships of some co-hosts are none of our business.
- 43:00 – We help some more people this week in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 48:00 – It’s the segment we didn’t even know existed! It’s so unexpected we don’t have bumper music for it! We get a Voicemail from a friend.
- 55:30 – Snifferoo. Beauties and/or beasts next week!
– According to Price Charting, Willow is a pretty affordable game. It’s about $10 for the loose cart, and $25 if you want the cart, box and manual. However, it’s not popular enough to be on the various re-release carts or emulator packages Capcom has done.