This week in Your Parents Basement, the show has been taken over by a rogue element! We are no longer covering Sonic the Hedgehog – and trust us, we’re so disappointed by that – and instead, we’re covering WCW vs. nWo World Tour from 1997, and WCW/nWo Revenge from 1998! Both are by Asmik Ace and AKI for the Nintendo 64. We’re joined by Steve’s buddy josh
You can manually download this week’s “we’re outta time!” podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the excellent title theme from the game we thought we’d be covering. Josh crashes the proceedings a few minutes in, so we segue from Sonic to wrasslin’ talk.
- 46:00 – Emails! John Tetris wants to know about wrestlers as well.
- 1:05:30 – Even though Brisket is out of the picture for today’s show, we still have to help some people in… Ask The Sweet Boys.
- 1:11:00 – Snifferoo. WE’VE GOT TO CATCH THEM ALL!
- 1:11:45 – Outtake.
– According to Price Charting, World Tour and Revenge are both cheaply priced. They go for $3.75 to $5 for the loose carts, and $13 to $18 if you want the box and manual included. In contrast, the more advanced No Mercy goes for $8 for the cart, and $27 for the box and manual.
– The awesome book that Steve mentions, Death of WCW by R.D. Reynolds and Bryan Alvarez, is available on Amazon.