This week in Your Parents Basement, we are slingin’ six guns around! From 1991, we’re playing Sunset Riders by Konami for the arcade, Sega Genesis and SNES.
You can manually download this week’s Western podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features some of the nifty sound effects from the game.
- 27:00 – It’s time for another installment of Video Game Theatre! The classiest art around.
- 32:00 – Emails! The long boat ride continues for one listener.
- 48:00 – Ask the Sweet Boys! So much wisdom! So many asks!
- 54:00 – Snifferoo. Next week’s game stars at least one actor from Growing Pains.
– According to Price Charting, Sunset Riders goes for $74 for the SNES cart, and $31 for the Genesis cart. It hasn’t really been re-released in proper form.
– TV Tropes has a good page on Sunset Riders.