This week in Your Parents Basement, we are dancing and crotch-grabbing our way past enemies! From 1990, we’re playing Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker by Sega for the Genesis, with special guest Backsack!
You can manually download this week’s non-ignorant podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is the Genesis version of “Beat It.”
- 43:30 – Emails! Ole Scooty writes in, but Cosmo beats him with two letters of her own, as well as one from Pascal’s Pager.
- 1:08:30 – Snifferoo. Once again, we are LITERALLY playing God in a game.
– According to Price Charting, Moonwalker is actually a somewhat rare game. Loose copies cost $40, with the box and manual upping the price to $68.99.
– The Huffington Post has a story on how Jackson probably composed some music for Sonic 3.
[…] – Den of Geek has a good story on the weird approval process for the bad… well, worse versions of Moonwalker. You can listen to our show on the “good” Genesis one here! […]
[…] Moonwalker turns 28! Way, way older than the tykes featured in the game. Check out our previous episode, an awesome, loose conversation with Friend of the Show Backsack, here. […]