This week in Your Parents Basement, we’re doing our best to get the dragon hat, so we can use our flames on bricks and blocks! From 1994, we’re playing Nintendo’s Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3.
You can manually download this week’s greedy podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is the main theme from the game.
- 37:15 – Emails! The gang talks many important topics.
- 52:00 – Snifferoo. The trailer from a truly horrible vidya game movie.
– According to Price Charting, Wario Land is fairly affordable, with a price of $8.25 for just the card, to $25.49 for the box and manual, to $36 for a “new” condition game. Pretty much all of the games of the series, and the spin-off games, range between $5 to $20 – so many are mass produced that they aren’t really valuable, but because the games are mostly good, there is always decent demand and no cratering in price.
– On the show, we mentioned that Wario World 2 was rumored to be coming out in 2017. However, since we recorded, that info has been taken off The Internets.