This week in Your Parents Basement, we’re just tryin’ to help some aliens avoid pesky humans as they fix their spaceship! From 1991, we’re playing Toejam & Earl by Johnson Voorsanger Productions, and published by Sega for the Genesis.
You can manually download this week’s jammin’ funkalicious podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is one of the slammin’ tracks in the game.
- 44:00 – It’s the triumphant return of the ToddBitSkit!
- 45:45 – Emails! What games are the guys looking forward to in 2016?
- 58:15 – Next week’s game is hella popular.
– According to Price Charting, Toejam & Earl has retained its value well, similar to the Mario games. The loose cart price is $27.50, and new copies go for $150. The sequel and Xbox games are more manageable, around $10 to $20 for the loose media, to $54 for new copies. However, if you’re fine not having a physical copy, it’s available on Steam and other digital stores for $4.99.